LOVE! (AN APOSTROPHE)

There’s always this reason to smile. And you are the reason why I’ve felt this way right here, right now. I don’t know where to begin to narrate this euphoria of mine upon thinking of you. What an awful passé! But having begun it, I have to paint this beautiful imagination into words that describe what’s going on in my beautiful soul today (laughs). To say it straightforwardly, I’ve been sharing a nest with someone, a nest which promises a thousand memories together. I call this companionship a home. A blissful home that churns up my entire soul these recent days.


Being with this person whom I am attached with the deepest meaning of both companionship and intimacy brings solace to my restless soul. That feeling when I welcome each day with new pigments of irresistible desires that devour the transitoriness of my humanity. Heaven’s gate! Halt no more in ushering me in! An exact apostrophe visualizing this beautiful madness.

I’ve relentlessly fantasized Rihanna’s representation of diamonds in the sky. I feel like I need to grow old to shine bright like a diamond. But things went out crazy as the shirtless sky inched down closer, undressed but veiled with magnificent possibilities telling me that I was born to love.

I never thought it would come out like this. At first, it was just a sort of personal experiment but fate brought me to the place where all its edges belong to her. It has dawned on me that God gave me what I deserve. I had second thoughts about looking for a love that stands a lifetime. I was anguish about forever. One thing I’m sure of is the carpe diem. Upon its coming however, I guessed history slapped its pages on me several times that I ended up black and blue with the realization that true love is indeed for real. And taking chances requires a tapout or a submission. You have to use your heart and mind to win the battle.

I smile today having been perked up by Michael Buble’s idea that “Oh, what a feeling to be loved!” And here I am picking up the train of joy where circumstances left off. #

Comments

Popular Posts