LET THE WORDS FALL OUT

Thinking about it quite bothers me. I don't know where to start. But the friendship we have started matters so much to me. And that is where I have to begin with.


I pay respect to everybody but I trust to only few. And that's a new personal-turns-public bite-size philosophy as of this revelation. Today, conflict among us (close friends) remains undisclosed. I know this stuff is kinda personal but it's all good though. It was triggered by a text message of a sender unknown at the same time that a friend posted an ironic-of-its-subtlety Facebook status relatable on its third degree to the text message I read.

I had my part unsaid and in the process of telling it to another close friend when the conflicting circles concerned inched closer and acted out as if nothing happened. Things among us seems blurry but the other side keeps on telling me that everything is fine. Is this a scenario where I keep on making the same mistakes? Overthinking.

My weakness as a person is that I don't dare subscribing to arguments, especially those nitty-gritty of sort. I feel like I'm a narrow-minded being part of it. That's why, I opt for a road least troubled by for I need space more than noise and comfort when I get through it. Being away from conclict helps me to find time forgetting it. Gradually. To the point where I do overthink. I visualize everything as if I'm all-knowing. Until such time recently, it has dawned on me that being true to myself during troubled times is a revelation that I'm just a human. I used to see myself like Professor X with that power of reading minds but reality is that my razor-sharp mind may not be enough. I don't feel like I'm omniscient. I just see things in different vantage points.

There are some things better left unsaid as much as there are some questions better asked than left unanswered. It's just a matter of being brave enough to speak out and let such words fall out spontaneously. Here I have come to guess that nothing's wrong. What's going on is merely a product of mistaken circumstance. Unfortunately, not on my favor. #

Comments

Popular Posts