ABOUT THE BLOGGER
Butuan City and Surigao City, Philippines

I'm Juan del Sur, 27, an optimist, a Filipino marathoner and an outdoor adventurist.

I'm very much into maximizing memories like taking notes, capturing moments, going into places, among others. I aspire to live by the principle of Live. Work. Learn. Play.

I love writing, photography, journalism, arts, culture, traveling and nature.

WHY Little Juanders?

I started this blog in the late third quarter of 2010. With hopes of sustaining my interest on writing, I made this blog to somehow motivate me to always write in white heat.

My belief on the carpe diem principle and the importance of preserving memories gave birth to Little Juanders. This blog is all about stories and photos of life's little things and small hours distinct to Filipino experience. 

Aside from personal entries, my goal for this blog is to share my personal take on random subjects I observe. It is not merely being able to share my ideas but to create an online atmosphere that is something significant, inspiring and innovative. Most of all, as a blogger, it is my way to mobilize myself to advocate and to contextualize PRESS FREEDOM through keen observation.

This is a personal blog wherein I will share the perks of celebrating life's little wonders.

Comments

Popular Posts