WAKE ME UP WHEN THE NIGHT ENDS

It's already 04:38 in the very early morning and I'm still staying up for nothing.

This new lifestyle that I have now is but a bummer. I used to tuck myself in bed between one to four o’clock in the morning for almost three months. And, I know that it’s gonna be a big no no as far as my biological clock is concerned.

According to new research studies’ findings, having seven hours of sleep a night is enough for the energy needed for the ensuing day. This is said to be the magic number for sleep a modern man ought to follow. Less or beyond that magic number is expected to produce bad effects in our system. Accordingly, a man who has less hours of sleep gotta become irate. Moreover, a man who sleeps that much also puts himself more risks to cardiovascular diseases.

I read these newly established researches over. Yet, it was not able to push me to turn over a healthy lifestyle. I still go over with my time mismanagement. Unfortunately, it got even worse.

On one hand, I ain't alone to be blamed. In time, SMWD’s supply of water got pissed me off. I find it tiresome carrying myself with containers at night for two weeks. It drove me crazy, sometimes. Ima be the one to fill in the “latons” with water. And, it’s not gonna be easy.

I may be responsible enough at the expense of my health. That is, I may not become taller anymore because my body fails to secrete growth hormones accounted on my irregular sleep hours. It is a fact that sleeping at regular hours at proper time enables our body to charge energies we have to use the day after. I know myself that I should put this lifestyle to stop. I don’t wanna suffer the effects of my abused biological clock.

My biological clock keeps on ticking. And, I couldn't change it. Perhaps, I need someone to remind me when to doze off, and to wake me up when the night ends.

Please, I need your help.

Comments

Popular Posts