TIL THE LAUGHTERS END

The title sounds the coming movie of Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson entitled "Til My Heartaches End" under Star Cinema to be shown on October 27, 2010 over 100 theaters nationwide.

But, this article is entirely different.

I'm no serious person. I may look serious at sight but certainly I'm not. It's hard egging on myself being serious at the expense of my little wonders along the way.

Sometimes, laughing stocks are outta our control. They're spontaneous. They just come in time.

I was not in Metro or Laughline on Saturday night, but I have had just been in my last moment of laughter.

I was heading home from spending time with someone around 12 midnight or so. I was on a tricycle ride with other four passengers--two guys, a mother and her little boy. By the time we were heading on at the slightly steep-end of Paradise Street near Surigao del Norte National High School, the tricycle got stopped to move. The guys ended up pushing off the tricycle until it reached the flat terrain.

The situation got pissed me off, but the mother who laughed that much of what the guys did broke me into laughter, too. It's so contagious, man! I just couldn't stop but laughed out loud myself. The driver was also in the same gesture of mine.

The mother kept on laughing. And, it just made, as it turned out, everyone on board the tricycle did the same.

This is a living proof that happiness could be found anywhere else. Most likely, you can have it found in an eyewitness account in an environment or workplace where happy people usually tread.

Meanwhile, after stopping over and walking down the narrow road on my way home, a man who was snoring aloud in the middle of the night pushed me to laugh again. It was, as if, my day.

Truly, laughter is the best medicine. Researchers agree that its therapeutic effect is by far the best, and priceless. You don't need to purchase blister packs of medicine and other supplements to relieve yourself from stress. And oh, it's quite expensive too.

By simply involving yourself into laughter, everything's right on track, man. 

Photo Credits: http://www.google.com.ph/

Comments

Popular Posts