THE SELF-CONFESSED QUEUE

It’s your turn. You’re up. You’re next. It’s your time. These are words resonate in my patience the most.

My life is evolving around the word TIME. For this reason, I do believe that life is really spelled as T-I-M-E. I keep fraction of my hours a day to really look over the things I've done for the whole day. This is a sort of daily accounting as to how I made my thoughts, how I react to random things, and what I value more.

Time, for me, defines my total well-being. I've been through many glitches, and I surrender it all to time. Though I consider one experience a bummer, there’s always a soft spot of my heart which keeps on telling me that everything is going to be alright. That is, I take pleasure submitting myself to the hands of time. For I believe, time is kept by our Lord, Jesus Christ.

Behind such little successes I've achieved and little things I've engaged in down the road is the significance I value more. That is, the thought of seeing the bright side of every endeavor I've made really gives me the clue to step up the ladder. Each time I spend on things that really matter speaks my true and best self. Time I squandered on wrong people is the moment which I've become discerning about the significance of seizing in the moment.


In the course of living a life anchored on ginormous respect towards time itself, I dare say that what we, people, need is just a little patience. Despite the gesture of rushing things out, there’s still a shining shield telling us that everything happens for a reason in its own time.

All we have to do is to extend a little respect on the timekeeper, Himself. There’s a good thing in waiting. Whether you like it or not, you cannot dictate each second to move for your desired direction. For in the end, we are all passers-by.

I've been through many faces of challenges. I've been through many shapes of happy and sad moments. I've been through different sizes of achievements and opportunities. I've been through ups and downs in my own little ways. What keeps telling me to be patient is the bright spot of my heart draped with so much respect on the time and on the Timekeeper. For submitting yourself to Him is the last solace you can achieve.

After all, we’re all in this world within our time allotment. We are all passers-by. We live in a temporary biological clock. What matters most is the virtue of waiting coupled with deeds taking shelter in a healthy disposition.

I’m a self-confessed queue. I do wait for my turn. I do fall in line. I do respect delayed answers. I do understand questions left unanswered. What’s important is that I live life at my best.              

Comments

Popular Posts