29 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT THE BLOGGER

1. I was born on July 29, 1987.

2. In my high school and college days, I used to be that shy, quiet and serious. In the workplace, I’m assertive but more reserved.

3. I notice little things. I appreciate and value small pleasures. Even the yawn of the baby and the sensual sounds at night, my keen sense of sight and sensitive sense of hearing draw me to notice such things. For me, a big thing is a blast, an extreme, an explosion.

4. I pay respect to everybody, but I trust to only few.

5. My heart belongs to those who advocate in saving our Mother Earth.

6. I’m nuts about space and the vast and mysterious universe.

7. I’m a self-confessed photography enthusiast. I look at things most of the time in the eyes of a shutterbug.  

8. I love books especially biographies and creative non-fiction.

9. I keep fraction of my time a day to pen down random thoughts on my journal. Keeping journals and scribbles is my outlet of expressing my best and worst self (laughs).

10. Journalism is the profession I believe I belong to.

11. I’m fascinated by these 3L’s: Language, Linguistics, and Literature.

12. I always appreciate the wisdom of this thought: “The taller the bamboo grows, the lower it bends.”

13. I sleepwalk when the moon is full.

14. I firmly affirm that there is time for everything. And, everything happens for a reason.

15. Bragging right it is that I’m the founding editor-in-chief of An Tagbati, the official literary and arts folio of Surigao State College of Technology, Surigao City. Being editor-in-chief of The Hub, the official student publication of SSCT, for two school years brought me to places I've never been to. Fortunately, this has become my gate pass to the exciting world of Journalism.  
     
16. A part of me will always be with such intense desire to travel. One item of my life’s bucket list is to set foot to Santorini in Greece and the Macchu Picchu in Peru.

17. I completely agree to the novelist L.P. Hartley when he once wrote that our past is a foreign country.

18. I’m an active member of the Cathedral English Mass Youth Choir (CEMYC) under the music ministry of San Nicolas de Tolentino Cathedral Parish, Surigao City. I have been in this group for ten (10) years and counting. I do believe to what St. Augustine said and I quote: “He, who sings well, prays twice.”

19. I do like watching documentary features. I also enjoy watching football and mixed martial arts on T.V. But, I don’t know how to play them both. I have my favorites like Cristiano Ronaldo, Iker Casillas, David Villa, Wesley Sneijder, Thomas Muller, Younghusband duo, Anton del Rosario, among others. In MMA, George St. Pierre rocks!

20. Terms of Endearment: If I’m calling you in a different name, it means I consider you as someone in my inner circle of closest friends. So, don’t bother wondering about this name-calling. :)

21. I’m taking notes on everything I find interesting. I bring all the time with me my journals and scribbles.

22. I have a collection of ballers and wristbands. I like wearing them daily…some sort of a fashion signature (etsos!).  

23. I’m a combination of Matthew Davis from Tigerland, Chris O’Donnell from Scent of A Woman and James Franco from 127 Hours.

24. Moon green and sky blue are my favorite colors.

25. My father is my silent hero. If it wasn’t for him, I would never be who I am today.

26. Usually, I do blog-hopping in my internet spree.

27. I passed Business Administration as full scholar in Philippine School of Entrepreneurship and Management (PhilSEM). I failed Agricultural Engineering in Visayas State University. I ended up Education in Surigao State College of Technology, Surigao City.

28. I am the Class Salutatorian of SSCTian Graduates, Class of 2008. 

29. As far as vices are concerned, I drink responsibly alcoholic drinks. I puff up cigar when everybody else in the group does.  
  

"Getting lost in places with a notebook and a camera is my only way to be found." 

Comments

Popular Posts